Back to all recipes
prep time: | cook time:
Prep Time: 35 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Serves: 6 servings
- Rumba® Beef Liver (2 lbs., thinly sliced )
- 1½ cups red wine (to marinate the liver)
- 1 large onion, sliced into thin rings
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- ½ teaspoon dry oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Clean liver (if necessary) by removing outer thin layer. Place in deep bowl with red wine; soak for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove liver from bowl; discard wine. Pat dry and season with oregano, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add oil to large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook liver about 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Remove and transfer to plate.
- Add more oil (if necessary) to skillet and cook onions until soft. Cover liver with onions.
- Serve with boiled yuca, rice or tostones.