Back to all recipes
Mixed Grilled Meats
prep time: | cook time:
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 35 minutes | Serves: 4-5
- Rumba® Beef Hind Shank (1 package)
- 1 package - Rumba Meats Beef Tripas
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ear of corn
- ½ teaspoon butter
- 1½ pounds yellow potatoes
- 1 avocado
- 3 spoons white vinegar
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 spoons olive oil
- Lime juice to taste
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Clean beef tripas by soaking them in warm water for approximately 10 minutes. Dry with a paper towel and place in bowl to marinate with chopped garlic and a little lime juice. Cover and place in refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
- Once the beef tripas are marinated, cut into pieces and put them to roast on a hot grill or in a pan. Let them brown for about 15 minutes on each side and remove from the heat when they look crispy. Drain on a plate lined with kitchen paper and season with salt to taste.
- Cook the cuts of meat on the same grill or pan until they’re a golden color and the juices are sealed in. Season with salt and black pepper to taste and cut the meat into pieces.
- Cut the corn in portions and boil in salted water. Remove corn from water when the grains are soft. Put them on the grill for a few minutes, just before serving. Spread some butter on the pieces of corn and add salt. Brown the yellow potatoes in hot oil and season with salt to taste.
- To prepare guacamole, mash the pulp of the avocado and combine with a touch of vinegar, lime juice and salt to taste. Prepare the “aji” by mixing the chopped cilantro with garlic, white vinegar, olive oil, salt and lime juice to taste.
- To serve, put the beef tripes, cut meat, corn and yellow potatoes on a tray or large plate. Put the guacamole and the “aji” on the side.