Back to all recipes
prep time: | cook time:
Prep Time: 15 min. | Cook Time: 45 min. - 1 hour | Serves: 4
- Rumba® Beef Tripas (2 lbs, cut into 2-inch wide by 4-inch long strips)
- 1 gallon salted water
- 1 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 cup onions, finely minced
- 2 limes, juiced
- Salt (to taste)
- 8 corn tortillas
- Rinse tripas very well with cold running water. Place in a pot and boil in salted water until tender, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from water and dry gently with paper towels.
- Grill or sauté tripa strips until they are brown and crisp. Toss with cilantro, onion, lime juice and salt.
- Wrap tripas strips in warmed corn tortillas.
- Serve with additional lime wedges and pico de gallo.