Back to all recipes
prep time: | cook time:
Prep Time: 1 hour | Cook Time: 1 hour | Serves: 4
- Rumba® Beef Tripas (1 package)
- 5 cloves of garlic, cut
- 4 medium lemons, juiced
- salt to taste
- Prepare tripas on the grill using natural charcoal. The first step if you are going to do it this way is light the coals.
- While the coals burn until they reach the right fire point, wash the tripas with warm water.
- Once the tripas are washed, cut them with a sharp knife in medium portions to form semicircles.
- Squeeze the lemons and cut the garlic, and place them in a large bowl.
- Add the cut tripas to the lemon and garlic and leave to marinate for approximately 40 minutes to an hour.
- Once time has passed and the fire on the grill is at the right temperature (it has to be at 350˚ F approximately), place the tripas in a semicircle shape and cook for half an hour on each side taking care that they don’t get burned and adding a little lemon juice to them from time to time.
- Remove from grill and enjoy!