Rumba Meats® Beef Tripas
prep time: 01:00:00 cook time: 01:00:00
- 1 HR Prep Time
- 1 HR Cook Time
- 4 Servings
- Rumba Meats® Beef Tripas (1 package)
- 5 cloves of garlic, cut
- 4 medium lemons, juiced
- salt to taste
- Prepare charcoal grill.
- Wash beef tripas with warm water; slice with a sharp knife in medium-size portions to form semicircle-shape.
- Combine garlic and lemon juice in a large bowl. Add beef tripas and marinate for 40 to 60 minutes. Drain.
- When charcoal grill registers 350ºF, place marinated, drained tripas on an oiled grill grate and cook for 30 minutes on each side, taking care not to burn, Brush tripas with additional lemon juice, if desired.
- Remove from grill and enjoy!
Find Your Faves
Get the cuts you crave at a store near you.