Back to all recipes
Rumbalicious Fajita Pizza
Submitted by Mary Shivers, Oklahoma
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 3-4 hours | Serves: 6
- Rumba® Beef Inside Skirt (1½ lbs.)
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large green bell pepper, thinly sliced and seeds removed
- 1 (10 oz.) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (1.12 oz.) packet fajita seasoning mix
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 1 (12-inch) packaged pre-baked thin & crispy pizza crust
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup pico de gallo, well drained
- 1 cup guacamole
- Place beef in a 4-quart slow cooker. Top with onion and green pepper.
- Stir diced tomatoes with green chilies, seasoning mix, tomato sauce, and water together in a small bowl. Pour over top.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or until beef separates easily using two forks, stirring occasionally.
- Use two forks to shred beef. If there is much liquid, continue to cook uncovered for 30 minutes more.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Place crust on a large pizza pan. Brush with oil. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Spread sour cream over crust then sprinkle with cheese.
- Drain beef mixture and spoon evenly over cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes more until cheese is melted.
- To serve, cut into six wedges. Top each slice with pico de gallo and dollops of guacamole as desired. Serve immediately.