Pork Carnitas Street Tacos
Rumba® Pork Carnitas
prep time: cook time:
- 10 MIN Prep Time
- 5-8 HRS Cook Time
- 5 Servings
- Rumba® Pork Carnitas (1 package)
- ½ cup water (or chicken broth)
- Warm tortillas, as needed
- Mexican crema
- Lime wedges
- Place pork carnitas pieces in a slow cooker. Add water (or chicken broth), cover and cook on low heat for 5 to 8 hours until pork is fork tender and internal temperature reaches a minimum of 160ºF. For instant pot pressure cooker, follow the same instructions and cook on high pressure for 35 minutes, ensuring minimum internal temperature of 160°F. Depressurize for 5 minutes on natural pressure release.
- Using 2 forks, shred meat in juices.
- Pile pork carnitas on warm tortillas and top with guacamole, Mexican crema and lime wedges.
Find Your Faves
Get the cuts you crave at a store near you.