Back to all recipes
Pollo Ranchero Sandwich
prep time: | cook time:
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 30 minutes | Serves: 5
- Rumba® Pollo Ranchero (1 package)
- 2 halves toasted bread for each sandwich
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 slices cheddar cheese for each sandwich
- 1 olive for each sandwich (optional)
- ½ purple cabbage, finely cut
- 1 green apple, grated
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- ½ red pepper, cut into strips
- ½ orange pepper, cut into strips
- ½ yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cabbage lettuce, cut into thin strips
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Cook the thighs in a pan over medium heat for 15 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, to prepare the salad, carefully wash all the vegetables and apple. Place them in a bowl and marinate with salt and lemon juice.
- To prepare the sandwich, place the slices of bread in the oven and cut the chicken thighs into strips (discarding the bone). Assemble the sandwich by putting a slice of cheese on each slice of bread, the chicken and the salad. To melt the cheese, place the sandwich in the oven at 375 degrees for 5 minutes.