Back to all recipes
Pollo Ranchero Pasta
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes | Serves: 4
- Rumba® Pollo Ranchero (2 cups, cooked and chopped)
- 10 oz. farfalle bow tie pasta
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 big red onion, vertically sliced
- 1 cup green onions, cut in 1- or 1½ -inch pieces
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- Cook noodles in boiling water, add a little bit of oil and a pinch of salt. Cook pasta for about 15 minutes over medium heat until tender. Drain and set aside.
- In a skillet, heat remaining oil and add minced garlic; cook for a minute and add ginger. Cook together for another minute.
- Add onion, chicken and green onions. Mix everything and let cook until onion is half transparent.
- Add soy sauce little by little; you may want to use less than ¼ cup. Stir in vinegar and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add tomatoes and let them cook for two minutes or until tomato is cooked but not overcooked.