Rumba Meats® Thin-Sliced Beef Ribeye Steak
prep time: cook time:
- 10 MIN Prep Time
- 25 MIN Cook Time
- 4 Servings
- Rumba® Thin-Sliced Beef Ribeye Steak (1 package, about 1¾ pounds)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- Garlic salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 container (about 12-ounces) refrigerated fajita bell pepper and onion blend
- 1 Roma tomato, sliced into strips
- 1 to 2 tablespoons aji amarillo chile paste, based on taste preference
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Cooked white rice, as needed
- Oven baked French fries, as needed
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a heavy skillet over high heat. Working in several smaller batches, add ribeye steak slices to hot oil. Season to taste with garlic salt and black pepper and cook on each side for 2 minutes or until steak reaches an internal temperature of 145ºF for medium doneness and 160ºF for well done. Transfer to a platter and cover. Repeat with remaining steak slices.
- In the same skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil, add fajita pepper blend and stir-fry over high heat for 3 to 4 minutes. Add tomato, aji Amarillo chile paste and stir fry for an additional 2 minutes. Combine soy sauce, red wine vinegar and beef broth in a small bowl, add to stir fry and cook on for 2 minutes. Add reserved steak slices and stir fry 2 minutes. Remove from heat and top with cilantro.
- To serve, place rice on plates, top with stir fry steak mixture and French fries.
Find Your Faves
Get the cuts you crave at a store near you.