Beef Barbacoa Street Tacos
Rumba® Beef Barbacoa
prep time: cook time:
- 10 MIN Prep Time
- 6-8 HRS Cook Time
- 5 Servings
- Rumba® Beef Barbacoa (1 package)
- ¾ cup water (or chicken broth)
- Warm tortillas, as needed
- Lime wedges
- Chopped cilantro
- Salsa Verde
- Place beef barbacoa pieces in slow cooker. Add water (or chicken broth), cover and cook on low heat for 6 to 8 hours until beef is fork tender and reaches a minimum internal temperature of 160°F. For instant pot pressure cooker, follow same instructions except use ½ cup of water and cook on high pressure for 35 minutes, ensuring minimum internal temperature of 160°F. Depressurize for 5 minutes on natural pressure release.
- Using 2 forks, shred meat in juices.
- Pile beef barbacoa on warm tortillas and top with lime, cilantro and salsa verde.
Find Your Faves
Get the cuts you crave at a store near you.